Dynamic Service Solutions, LLC has been a trusted partner in both government and private sector services both here and abroard. We were enthusiastically established to provide exceptional engineering, and staffing services to support critical operations and support innovative technology. Dynamic Service Solutions has successfully blended the unique requirements of each client with rapid response customer service, quality products, and optimum measurable results. Our strong past performance with Federal Government and engineering industries reflect our unique capacity to empower each client to achieve measurable performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
Clinicians conduct mental health assessments for all children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling, screening for human trafficking concerns, and crisis intervention.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Master’s degree in social work (MSW), psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science in which clinical experience is a program requirement; have clinical experience as a part of the master program requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned sciences plus five years of clinical employment experience in this area
- Clean criminal background check
- Conduct and document mental health assessments for all children in care as well as provide ongoing individual and group counseling in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Screen for human trafficking concerns
- Provide crisis intervention
- Maintain the UAC case file and UAC Portal in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
- Report significant incidents in accordance with ORR policies and procedures
Homestead, Florida and Remote
Job Type: Contract
Do you speak Spanish?
Send Resume to: