Title: Clinical Neuropsychologist
PeaceHealth is seeking an outstanding Clinical Neuropsychologist for our Rehab services areas in Eugene, Oregon!
The position is for a clinician to work primarily in the outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation services at PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center in Eugene, Oregon. The individual will be responsible for conducting neuropsychological assessments of a wide variety of patients from adolescents through adults. The selected individual will also be able to provide occasional pre- and post-surgical evaluation in movement disorders.
The outpatient rehab department offers a unique opportunity to work with a multidisciplinary team of OT, PT and Speech therapists. The inpatient rehab department offers the same and the role of the neuropsychologist includes guidance to the Rehab team for behavior management on the Rehab unit.
- Provides neuropsychological testing and consultation, counseling, assistance in behavioral management, and relevant education for patients and families.
- Conduct testing and consultation to inpatients on acute medical floors and to outpatients on a scheduled basis.
- Gathers referral and history information. Administer appropriate neuropsychological measures, scores and interprets findings.
- D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field considered equivalent by the State’s Board of Psychologist Examiners is required.
- Residence and experience as required for licensure.
- Requires 1 year supervised pre-doctoral internship and 2 years supervised postdoctoral fellowship in neuropsychology; and/or certification by the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (Diplomate).
- Prefer experience in inpatient neurological rehabilitation, hospital-based neuropsychological and psychological consultation, outpatient neuropsychological evaluation, and/or medical psychology (e.g., pain management; adjustment to disability).
- Current state licensure as required, or license-eligible.
- Certification by the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology (American Board of Professional Psychology) is preferred.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required at date of hire.
Applications and more information online at jobs.peacehealth.org and search for Job ID# 146563. Questions may go to Recruitment@peacehealth.org (this email does not accept resumes or applications)
Thank you for your interest!
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
PeaceHealth is an EEO Affirmative Action Race/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Veteran/Disability Employer.