We want you to join our team of Psychologists in California!
It’s almost summer!
How does having a set schedule sound to you? Know when you are getting home!
MHM Services and the California Department of State Hospitals have partnered together
We believe in a rewarding career and true quality of life balance:
- Work a regular weekday schedule; no evenings, on-call, weekends or holidays.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of mental health professionals
- Work in a safe and continuum of care setting
- Earn up to $12,500 per month with bi-weekly payments
MHM Services, Inc. (MHM) is a leading national provider of healthcare services to state and local government agencies. From mental health and long-term care to medical and forensic services, our staff is dedicated to providing the highest quality of care for every population they serve.
We are currently seeking full time Independent Contractor Psychologists to join our dynamic mental health team at Atascadero State Hospital and Coalinga State Hospital.
The psychologist will assess, manage, and treat mental disorders and developmental disabilities for judicially committed male adults. Main job duties will be to conduct various forms of group and individual therapy, complete psychological and behavioral evaluations/assessments, and develop behavioral interventions, and treatment planning and monitoring.
- CA Psychologist license
- AAPIC, or APA accredited Doctorate degree in Clinical Psychology
- Completed an AAPIC, APA or CAPIC accredited internship
For more information, please contact Mary Van Meter