Up to $17,000 for research in the area of early intervention and treatment for serious emotional disturbance in children.
Request for Proposals for the American Psychological Foundation’s (APF) 2017 John and Polly Sparks Early Career Grant for Psychologists Investigating Serious Emotional Disturbance.
John and Polly Sparks Early Career Grant for Psychologists Investigating Serious Emotional Disturbance supports early career psychologists conducting research in the area of early intervention and treatment for serious emotional disturbance in children. The John and Polly Sparks Foundation partnered with APF to empower early career psychologists to produce scientifically based research and programs that could provide models for broad-based applications across the country.
Proposals will be evaluated on:
- Conformance with stated program goals and qualifications.
- Quality and impact of proposed work.
- Innovation and contribution to the field with proposed project.
- Applicant’s demonstrated competence and capability to execute the proposed work.
- Be a psychologist with an EdD, PsyD or PhD from an accredited university.
- Be no more than ten years postdoctoral.
See our website for more information http://www.apa.org/apf/funding/sparks-early-career.aspx
The deadline for applications is March 15, 2017.