|Jane S. Halonen, PhD, University of West Florida, provides an update on the revised APA Guidelines for the Undergraduate Psychology Major: Version 2.0. The session reviews assessment strategies and what the changes mean for psychology programs.
· Why a revision was necessary.
· A description of the major changes from the version 1.0 (2006)
· An overview of the five major learning goals and student learning outcomes
· Discussion about curriculum development
· Suggestions for assessment planning
HOW TO VIEW THE VIDEO:
Visit the webcast product page and “Add to Cart” then “Proceed”. Next you will be required to create an account. After you’ve registered, you will see the webcast in your “Available Products” under “My Dashboard” for your account. You will also receive a confirmation email with details on how to access the webcast. If you have any questions, please contact Martha Boenau at (202) 336-6140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002-4242