Ninety-Eight Annual Convention
April 26 – 29, 2018
Five reasons to go to the convention!
- Over thirty distinguished speakers
- Meet students and professors from other colleges who share your interests.
- Visit with representatives of graduate programs, learn about new books from major publishers, and buy some great stuff from The Psych Store.
- Attend special programs for students sponsored by Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology, and by Psi Beta.
- Attend social events planned throughout the convention.
WPA Convention Registration
Important note: Everyone planning to attend the convention must register. Advance registration is open until April 7; you may register at the convention but the registration fees increase. Student convention registration now includes student affiliate membership in WPA. Students no longer need to fill out a membership form or decide if they wish to register as a member or non-member. Professionals still have the option to register as a member or non-member.
Continuing Education Credits
Across the Terman Teaching conference and the WPA convention, over 40 sessions have been approved for CE credit. This represents over 50 hours of programming, covering a wide range of presentations and workshops.
You must register for the CE credits — this is separate from your convention registration and will be open later this year.
Terman Teaching Conference
The Terman Teaching Conference is a full day of lectures and workshops to enhance your teaching accomplishments. We invite psychology teachers from all levels to join us for a stimulating day of presentations.