Ninety-Eight Annual Convention
April 26 – 29, 2018
Five reasons to go to the convention!
- Over thirty distinguished speakers
- Meet students and professors from other colleges who share your interests.
- Visit with representatives of graduate programs, learn about new books from major publishers, and buy some great stuff from The Psych Store.
- Attend special programs for students sponsored by Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology, and by Psi Beta.
- Attend social events planned throughout the convention.
WPA Convention Registration
Important note: Everyone planning to attend the convention must register. Advance registration is open until April 7; you may register at the convention but the registration fees increase. Student convention registration now includes student affiliate membership in WPA. Students no longer need to fill out a membership form or decide if they wish to register as a member or non-member. Professionals still have the option to register as a member or non-member.
Registration for continuing education credit will be available in Spring 2018
Continuing Education Credits
Across the Terman Teaching conference and the WPA convention, dozens of sessions will be offered for CE credit, covering a wide range of topics and formats.
You must register for the CE credits — this is separate from your convention registration and will be open later this year.
Terman Teaching Conference
The Terman Teaching Conference is a full day of lectures and workshops to enhance your teaching accomplishments. We invite psychology teachers from all levels to join us for a stimulating day of presentations. Registration Link: Terman Teaching Conference – Wednesday, April 25