April 30 – May 3, 2015
Red Rock Resort
Las Vegas, Nevada
Five reasons to go to the convention!
- Over thirty distinguished speakers
- Meet students and professors from other colleges who share your interests.
- Visit with representatives of graduate programs, learn about new books from major publishers, and buy some great stuff from The Psych Store.
- Attend special programs for students sponsored by Psi Chi, the International Honor Society in Psychology, and by Psi Beta.
- Attend social events planned throughout the convention.
Pre-registration and payment for this thought-provoking convention must be made by March 31, 2015. After March 31, on-site registration is available with increased fees.
CE credit will be available for selected sessions. Information on the CE sessions will be available in March. CE Credit will be available for the Terman Conference. Six credits will be awarded. You must register separately for the Terman CE credits.
Terman Teaching Conference:
The Terman Teaching Conference is a full day of lectures and workshops to enhance your teaching accomplishments. We invite psychology teachers from all levels to join us for a stimulating day of presentations.
Date: Wednesday, April 29, 2015.
Register: You may pre-register for the conference when you register for the convention, or you may pre-register separately by clicking here. The Terman Teaching Conference schedule will be available in February. The fee for pre-registration is $25 until March 31. Registration at the conference is $30.
A 2-hour statistics workshop will be held each day of the convention. This year there will be no charge for the workshops thanks to support of APA Science Directorate. However, we ask you to register in advance so we can plan for handouts and attendance. View the 2015 Statistics Workshop Abstracts flyer (available in February).
Dates: Thursday through Sunday
Thursday 1:30-3:30 PM
Friday 8:30-10:30 AM
Saturday 8:45-9:45 AM
Sunday 8:30-10:30 AM
Pre-registration and payment for this thought-provoking convention must be made by March 31, 2015. On-site registration is available with increased fees.
CE credit will be available for selected sessions. Information on the CE sessions will be available now in March. CE Credit is now available for the Terman Conference. Six credits will be awarded. You must register separately for the Terman CE credits.
- Online Membership Payment or Mail-in Form
- Online Convention Registration Payment or Mail-in Form
- 2015 Call-for-Papers/Posters and Submission Form Links
- Hotel and Travel Information
- Writing a Conference Abstract: Some Suggestions and Common Errors
- Student Guide to the WPA Convention
- Student Scholarships
- Convention Registration Fees
- Creating a Poster Presentation
- CE Sessions at the 2014 WPA Convention (PDF) — check back in March for 2015
- CE Sessions 2014 — view in any format
- Sessions of Interest to Teachers at the 2014 Convention – check back in March for 2015
- International Psychology Sessions at WPA – check back in March for 2015
- Download a Letter of Support for Students Attending WPA
- Archive of Past WPA Convention Programs
Check back often for more information!